Once you've established that the soap doesn't cause any irritation, you're free to use it every day. Remember, a LITTLE goes a long way. This isn't a regular body soap that needs a lot of lathering to get results. We seriously mean that a little goes a long way. To start off, we recommend using it every other day. Then gradually switch to everyday use. Please refer to soap directions to understand how the soap should be used.
Because we are unable to make medical claims, we've provided an article link. As always, you should do research before inserting any product into your sacred area.
- We make NO CLAIMS of our Va JuJu Beans curing both curable & incurable STDs, it is NOT our goal to make a quick buck or mislead the public.
- Again, our suppositories DO NOT treat STDs.
- Our focus is on yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis & vaginal odors (cleansing & detoxing).
- If you have any cysts/polyps, we also don't recommend our suppositories.
- By purchasing, you're using your own discretion to test/use our products. We assume that each buyer is aware of their unique situation.
- If you experience ANY discomfort, we recommend discarding our products immediately.
- We don't test our products on pregnant women, so please consult with a doctor/research if you're contemplating trying our products.
- To preserve your soap, please don't leave in water as water causes all soaps to dissolve and consider placing soap on a soap dish.
- Soaps are flat on the back. They do not mimic the shape of sex toys.
- Because we usually ship the next business day, we don't accept cancellations on individual orders unless you contact us within an hour of ordering. Otherwise, your order will ship as normal because by then, it is already labeled & packaged.
Under no circumstance do we accept returns on hygienic products, as there is no true way of knowing if a product has been tampered with.